Monday, November 17, 2008

Man TIme



We are witnessing an unbelievable movement of God during our "She is" series. God is really working in women's lives. My prayer is that they do not settle in their relationships with men, and that they see themselves the way that God sees them. My inbox has been loaded with life-change stories.

We opened yesterday's message with a man moment, as a staff we just needed a little testosterone break, after having so much emphasis on estrogen and women. So they loaded up their arsenal, and met me at my home, and we walked into the woods. We had a fun time of just being men and shooting stuff.

No theology, here just fun. One of the many things I have learned as a pastor, is that I must pull away from the daily routine, and just have some fun, or I will burn out quickly. So this video is for every man out there who just needs a testosterone break

No comments: