Sunday, December 28, 2008

Church in the Movie theater


This morning my family and I, worshipped at our Campus in South Bend/ Mishawaka. In case you don't know we have a satellite campus that worships in Movies 14 on Sunday mornings. We are one church in three locations. It is led by our Campus Pastor, Tim Boucher pictured below. He is doing a tremendous job in leading our church there. We also have a Worship Pastor, Jerimae Yoder that leads alongside of Tim. He too, is doing a super job.



Portable church is challenging in many ways, as you have to set up each and every Sunday. In our case, a trailer is unloaded by faithful, loving, and unnoticed servants each week, like David below. Way to go guys, your hard work does not go unnoticed by me, and more importantly, Jesus. We have some storage available on site, and we have an office in the JMS Buiding in South Bend.



We were greeted in a warm foyer stocked with Coffee, Chai and Donuts and was staffed by faithful servants, like Dick and Sandy pictured below . Lots of people just hung out, and chatted before they made their way into the service.



Worship is live and led by Jerimae pictured below. The message from our Goshen Campus is played on the big screen. I got to sit through a message by "yours truly" this morning. I love the warmth of this campus, I love that people know each other's names, I love how servanthood is built into the DNA of each attendee, and I love that people's lives are being transformed. Even this very morning, a young couple that attends Grace was leaving this week for San Francisco, to work with the homeless.

If you are looking for a life-changing-church that will love and accept you as you are, visit GCC at Movies 14, on Sundays at 9:30. I am proud of my church in Mishawaka, I love you guys!


See You Sunday!

1 comment:

Tim Boucher said...

Sure love having your family with us bro...well you too of course! Love serving with you bro!!