Friday, January 16, 2009

Love on Your Wives

Men take time to love on your wives. Behind every successful man is a great woman. I have that kind of wife. This is a photo of Anne and me in a limo.


Right now as I type my wife is in Florida with her parents, for a short break. Yes, the temperature outside is -20, and in Florida it is 75. But that brings me great joy to know, that she is hanging out with her sister from California, and her mom and dad. Men look for ways to give your wife a time of refreshment.


Also, begin planning on what you might do on Valentines Day. Before you know it will be here. Last year I hooked up with three other couples, and took my wife out to supper in a limo. Needless to say it was a blast!


Do something special today for your wives, and let them know that they are your real love!

No comments: