Thursday, April 16, 2009

This story inspires me!


Susan Boyle on Britain's Got Talent
by dwarthy

I don't care who you are, everyone needs inspiration from time to time. Well, I hope this video inspires you to a new level, today. I found myself just smiling and tearing up at the same time.

By the way, Susan Boyle lives a quiet life, and volunteers in her local church. Now for some reason beyond her, God has chosen to wait 47 years, to bring her to prime time. I wonder what God wants for this humble woman?

Maybe you are out there today, and wonder when your idea, talent, gift, or service, will get noticed. Be encouraged today, and know that God sees you, and in his time, and if he so chooses, he could give you a chance to shine. If not on this side of eternity, than you will, when you stand before him at the Bema Seat.

No comments: