Thursday, October 22, 2009

Dreams DO Come True



Take time and view this video and see the heart of Tutu, the catalyst behind orphans being rescued in Asia. Tutu is a modern day Mother Teresa. She had a dream to rescue children from the Hill Tribes in Thailand

Guys, this is passion for Jesus being played at the highest level. These are our children in Thailand that would probably end up in human trafficking, had it not been for Tutu and YOU!

In 8 days, I will be leading a team from Grace to go and hug our kids for you. From my heart, I say, Thank you Grace Community! Imagine these kids growing up and leading their country to Jesus! Dreams do come true!

2 comments:

Ryan B. said...

I have been there and seen the impact on these children! I hope God Blesses you and your team and that you have an awesome time with our Grace kids on the other side of the world. Give them all a hug from Anna and I!

Unknown said...

You got it bro!