Friday, December 18, 2009

ADEC Breakfast

This morning we joined one of our own Gracies at 7AM for breakfast at ADEC in Elkhart. it was a hoot to hang with Ruth Ann. I love her heart and the way she loves Jesus and others. We were able to get a tour of where she works and many of her friends.

Ruth is part of Dream Ministry that was organized by Connie Walters here at Grace. She does a super job mentoring and pouring into the ladies at her home.

Also in the Spirit of Christmas jump on this link and type in any Christmas song and watch what will happen. It might be exactly what you need to get through your day.
http://www.sundog.net/carolofthechins/flash/card.swf

1 comment:

Dana said...

Awesome! I love that my pastor is the pastor of such a large congregation yet he will take the time to go and support Ruth Anne at her job! I'm sure that you and Anne made Ruth's day, Jim and I thank you for showing that kind of love.