Wednesday, December 16, 2009

it's official

Okay, my daughter Hannah made it official. She passed her examination for Indiana's Driver's License. She poses here with her new ID.

On one hand I'm really excited, on the other I am sad. All those car trips where we got to talk about school, sports, Jesus, tests, friends and more will now lesson. My hope is that those life talks that connected God and life, will make a difference as she continues to grow in her relationship with Jesus.

But, I am very proud of her too! Now she can drive on her own and even take her siblings with her. In fact, her first solo trip included her younger brother Isaiah, as they headed to the Library last night.

I'm confident in her driving skills too, she has been riding an ATV for many years and she has BROWN DNA! But all those stories about me driving fast were meant to stop with me. Remember do as I say, and not as I did!

No comments: