Monday, December 28, 2009

Post Christmas

I love to just sit by our Christmas Tree in the evening and reflect after Christmas. The gifts have been opened, the house is quiet, the family is winding down and another year has passed us by.

I am overwhelmed with the goodness of God in my life and his faithfulness to me and my family. Life with Jesus is so good, so very good and I am eternally grateful. Thanks Jesus for choosing me before the foundation of the world to be one of your children. Thanks for coming to us and offering us hope.

Help me to not waste my life with minutia that doesn't matter. Help me to lead the world to you. Help me to be the best possible husband, father, pastor, friend that the world has ever witnessed. Help me to do all this for your glory! I love you Jesus.

Please Jesus may this be said of me when I pass on...

Acts 4:13 When they saw the courage of Peter and John and realized that they were unschooled, ordinary men, they were astonished and they took note that these men had been with Jesus.

No comments: