Monday, January 25, 2010

Sunday Reflections

Something broke loose yesterday at Grace. I have witnessed many movements of God at our Church, but nothing like yesterday. It was as if God said, okay I'm unloading all of my help on this day.

I gave a message on uncharted Passion and God took over. I challenged us to have uncharted passion for lost people, and wow did people accept this challenge.

The altar was full, people didn't want to leave. Traffic was backed up outside, and people just came and were broken before God.

My inbox has been loaded with stories already of people stepping out and sharing their faith. People have already received Jesus as their Lord and Savior. Business owners have constructed signs, Facebook has new groups forming, and so much more.

God even gave me a book title for my book. I am so pumped about that too. One text that I received said this, 2011 by 2011... Wow what a thought! SO what is your story since yesterday?

2 comments:

Travis Miner said...

I just watched it online. That was a powerful kick in the butt that I needed. If you don't mind, I am going to borrow the fishing boat to cruise ship analogy for an upcoming message!

Go get 'em Grace!!!

Unknown said...

HEy Travis that is going to be the title of my book that I am going to write. God gave it to me this weekend I am so pumped about it. It covers so much and it is truly what has happened to so many churches. We've turned our fishing boats into chruise ships! I spent time yesterday outlining chapters, thoughts, even the cover. I hope it pumps your people up too
jim