Wednesday, February 10, 2010

While I stay warm

This is the view from my office window. Yes, there is more than a screen in my window. But if you look closely outside, a tractor is blowing snow out of our parking lot.

I love these guys, they come in after each snow, and clean our massive parking lot. They never ask to be noticed. They don't want accolades they just do it for the glory of God.
I'm convinced that these are the kind of people who will stand before Jesus at the Bema Seat and be richly rewarded! But until then, I'm shoutin out for Dick and Tony Shepherd, Jeff Valderrama, Joe Sparklin, Adam Baker, Mike Wogoman and others!

Take time to today and thank God for guys like these, who brave the cold, while we stay warm inside, to keep our parking lots clear! Thanks guys!

No comments: