Friday, February 26, 2010

You got what it takes

Words breathe life into people! In my life journey there have been moments along the way that boosted my confidence. Moments where someone spoke into my life that you have what it takes.

The direction of my life has been shaped by those moments. I wonder how many individuals out there are a conversation away, from being all that they could be? I wonder how many will fall short, because they really don't believe that they have what it takes?

As followers of Jesus we have an unfair advantage with the Holy Spirit. So if you wonder if you can close the deal, seal the project, lead your family, create a new thing, or win the game, remember you have what it takes to do just that.

That is my encouragement to you today, success is on the horizon with Jesus. You can do it!

No comments: