Thursday, April 15, 2010

deeply grateful

I am so grateful for our volunteers at Grace Community. It really struck me this morning in a fresh way, how eternally thankful I am for my Church.

So to those of you who read this blog, from our elders to deacons, greeters - hub workers, children-youth volunteers, grounds - parking crew, community hope- blue crew, women's- men's volunteers, open gym- clean crew, first impressions - bulletin stuffers, worship team - tech team, missions coordinators - photographers, ushers - sports coaches, carpenters - painters, design team - chair stackers, intercessors- encourager's, worshippers - teachers, jail ministry- Isaiah 1:17, financial givers-first response team, wall climbers - crazy game winners, and every other volunteer ministry that has slipped my mind... I might not always tell you this but I notice the difference you are making and want you to know that.

Every soul that is saved, and life that is changed couldn't happen without you doing your part! I love you guys and feel incredibly blessed to serve alongside of you. Thanks from the bottom of my heart to each volunteer at Grace Community Church!

Revelation 14:13 Then I heard a voice from heaven say, "Write: Blessed are the dead who die in the Lord from now on." "Yes," says the Spirit, "they will rest from their labor,
for their deeds will follow them."

No comments: