Sunday, May 2, 2010

Corvette, Prom, Last Time, King

There are some memories in life that last a lifetime. Josh went to the Prom last night at Fairfield with Kelsea Hull. They looked sharp as a couple and posed here in front of their ride for the evening, a 2006 Corvette. She is a such a quality young woman.

Isaiah and I hopped in it, and drove it up the road to turn it around. I could get into a lot of trouble with this car.
Each person that arrived at the prom was introduced and there was valet parking done by parents. I really like the action in this photo as Josh opens the door and the wind blows through.
They posed for some photos in the yard of one of the friend's family.

Nothing better than spending the night with friends. They enjoyed the evening and then got up early this morning and met at our house, and headed to Chicago for the day, via the train in South Bend.
This is Josh's last time at his high-school prom and he really enjoyed it with Kelsea. Oh yeah, Josh was voted the Prom King, and had to sport a hat that I'm sure made him wonder... what in the world am I wearing.
Man I love my son, and the way he has chosen to live his life. Way to go Josh we are proud of you bud!

No comments: