Sunday, June 27, 2010

Brown Refreshment

We just returned from an amazing week away in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. Yes we crossed over the Mackinac Bridge and entered God's Country. It was everything that our family loves.

Dunes to explore on...
A Ferry Ride to Mackinac Island...

Quiet non-interrupted lake time...
Early morning Kayaking...
Bike ride around the Island...

Unbelievable views...
And a round of golf at one of my favorite courses...
We came back refreshed and blessed by God. It was a great way to spend maybe our last vacation all together, as Josh is heading off to college. For me personally, it was such a boost in my engine, as time in God's creation is my best way to recharge. Many thanks to some friends who shared with us their place to hang out, while we enjoyed the week.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

MAN, I LOVE YOUR PICTURES!!! So your Blog Picture, was that set on a timer? That is MY FAVORITE ONE!! I love it! Glad you had a great time. You guys sure deserve it. Love & Hugs from WV! =)