Sunday, July 11, 2010

rescued

Two and half years ago we rescued 40 kids that were orphaned in Thailand and Cambodia. As I sit here tonight and look at this picture, that was taken this week I am overwhelmed with gratefulness.

These kids once had no hope and many would be lost forever, but on one Sunday morning Grace Community Church gave enough to build two orphanages and committed to care for our kids forever!

Look at the joy in our kid's faces in this picture. In 6 weeks I will be there loving on our children, and the first thing coming out of their mouths to me, when I get out of the van will be, Daddy!

James 1:27 Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world.

No comments: