Tuesday, August 10, 2010

It is humanly impossible...

So Sunday we talked about the Unswayable Love of God. So, I called this little guy Kyle, up on the stage to help me demonstrate what that looks like. He was such a great helper.


And the truth of the matter is this, once we become children of God it is humanly impossible for us to be snatched out of the eternal grip of a Sovereign God. Now that is great news for us today.

So as you walk through this day, let that truth sink deep into your heart today.

John 10: 28 I give them eternal Life, and they shall never perish; no one can snatch them out of my hand.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Pastor Jim-
Kyle is my boyfriend's son and you completely made his day asking him up on stage. He has told everyone about it and still has the nickel.

Both Kyle and his brother Jacob just started to come to church with me and my two kids...and they really love it. It makes me smile to know that they enjoy God as much as the rest of us do!