Monday, June 20, 2011

As I rode away


Every pastor longs to see people's lives changed. Every pastor longs to be part of church that is a greenhouse for healthy families, marriages, and relationships. Every Pastor wants to be part of a movement of God. Every pastor spends hours begging God to show up and take over. Every pastor wants to believe that God can use him in his ministry. Every pastor longs to see people find freedom and joy in serving Jesus. Every pastor longs for days like yesterday at Grace Community.

As I rode away with my wife Anne, while people were still hanging out, swimming, eating, talking, playing and enjoying each other my heart was exploding with thanksgiving. Yet more importantly many made decisions to follow hard after Jesus.

As I rode away I was brought to tears thinking about these things...

No comments: