Sunday, January 19, 2014

I Refuse Resolution


Get out of the NEST

My Resolution for 2014

I refuse to go another year and let Satan win
I refuse to go another year and not have regular time in God’s Word
I refuse to go another year without a regular exercise plan
I refuse to go another year and dig a deeper hole with my finances
I refuse to go another year and let depression rule my life
I refuse to go another year without sharing my faith
I refuse to go another year sitting idly on the sidelines
I refuse to go another year and let my marriage be lifeless
I refuse to go another year and let this familiar sin rule my life
I refuse to go another year and let the mantra “I can’t or I won’t” rule my life
I refuse to go another year and let my children run from God
I refuse to go another year and remain in an unhealthy, ungodly, dating relationship
I refuse to go another year and let fear of the unknown keep me from stepping out in faith and serving God
I refuse to let go another year let this addiction ruin my life
I refuse to go another year and end up right here
I refuse to go another year and fall short of what God has blueprinted for my life

But I will

Take back all the things I have let the Enemy steal from me and my family and chart a  fresh set of tracks so I don’t end up here again and waste another year of my life! Come Hell or high-water I will fight with everything I have to be the person God has created me to be.

The Old Me is getting kicked from the nest and never going back. Never, Ever, Ever! 

No comments: