Friday, October 31, 2008

Enemy Assaults


Satan hates us! He is bent on bringing havoc to our lives and to blow us up. As I work to become more like Jesus, I have become more keenly aware of the enemies tactics. He knows when God is about to do something big, by watching God do it in the past. So when little fires begin to unravel, or distractions build, or bombs are dropped from nowhere, I immediately unload my arsenal.

This year I have seen and witnessed more guerrilla warfare from Satan then I can ever remember. I have had more skirmishes then ever. But more than ever as I lead Grace, my posture is one of excitement, and eagerness, because we got the enemy's attention. You see if we weren't advancing the Kingdom of Jesus, then Satan wouldn't have us on the radar screen.

So take time today and pray up, read up and arm yourself to defeat the enemy. Don't let him push you around, or discourage you, with his pussy-wussy little fires. Besides, Colossians 2:15 says ... and having disarmed the powers and authorities, he made a public spectacle of them, triumphing over them by the cross. He is disarmed!

Oh yeah, the above photo was captured on a Sunday morning, during a series that we called "Operation Strongheart", where I encouraged everyone to be ready!

Fire away, you got the power through Him, that lives within you, JESUS!

No comments: