Saturday, October 4, 2008

Very grateful

I find myself reflecting this morning about what God has done here at Grace. The photo above shares my vision for Grace Community. You see when I came here a little over 12 years ago there were 65 people in my first service. A lot has happened since those early days. I am a little overwhelmed with God's goodness. Even as I type, tears are at the surface of my eyes, tears of gratitude. Hundreds of stories of transformed lives are brimming in my mind, over 2000 salvation decisions, 100's of baptisms and too many-to-count answered prayer requests.
So I'm asking God today for another 12 years, of not the same, but even more, breakthroughs, answered prayers and transformed lives. I am asking him to do immeasurably more than we can ask or imagine. I am asking him to give you the answer you have been crying out to him about. I am thanking him for any good thing that ever comes out of Grace Community over the next 12 years. I am acknowledging him as the reason why all this has happened. Please God have your way at Grace Community and may we never get in your way!



I long for more changed lives similar to the ones below, when people left the kingdom of darkness and entered the kingdom of Jesus. God please give us 1000's of more people who will give their lives to you in salvation.
Thanks Jesus for all you have done! From your grateful servant, I say, I love you!

No comments: