Friday, December 19, 2008

Feed and Bless the Hurting


Tomorrow morning, we will be out in full blue to bless a ton of families, with food, cookies, and Christmas Gifts for the kids. I love the way my church donated food, cookies, and toys so this could happen.




It also takes a team to pack the food, and organize it for all the families. Our teens worked hard on Wednesday night, making sure each box had the right amount of food. They also made Christmas cards for the families. (Check out Hannah, the cute Elf, in the first photo)



Our adults have spent time packing and organizing the toys and cookies too. I loved the way the teens prayed over each box after it was packed. Saturday from 10-12 each package will be delivered by families here at Grace. I can't wait to do this with my family!

No comments: