Thursday, January 8, 2009

Pray in advance

This Summer I will be speaking to about 2000 teens at Momentum Youth Conference. I love this conference, because if you get the teen now, they can change the world. Pray in advance for me, and the other speakers, that God would use us to impact this generation for Jesus.

One of the tremendous blessings that came out of this conference last year, was the fact ,that enough money was given to build 2 orphanages in Asia. So right now, as I type about 40 kids have been rescued from human sex trade and other tragedies. All because, around 2000 teens gave sacrificially, and a former Super Bowl winner auctioned off his ring. Needless to say, that is why I need prayer in advance for my message that night. Imagine what God might be up to now, for these teens when they gather in July!

No comments: