Thursday, March 19, 2009

Annointing with Oil

On many occasions I have been asked to pray over someone, here at Grace, with oil. Yes, we do have oil annointing prayer times. Just this morning, I prayed with a few of my staff guys, for an individual who had requested prayer.

I love these kind of times, when we just lay it before God, and ask him to be God, and do what he is good at, bringing healing to his children. There was a lot of faith in the room today and I am excited to see how God responds to the prayers offered in faith.

Please God, we beg you again for healing, for this person!

James 5:13-15 Is any one of you in trouble? He should pray. Is anyone happy? Let him sing songs of praise. Is any one of you sick? He should call the elders of the church to pray over him and anoint him with oil in the name of the Lord. And the prayer offered in faith will make the sick person well; the Lord will raise him up. If he has sinned, he will be forgiven.

No comments: