Friday, April 3, 2009

My Little Girl is all Grown Up


Where has all the time gone? Seems like just yesterday I was coaching Hannah's t-ball team. Now she is a freshman in high school. This past weekend was a freshman/ sophomore dance at Fairfield. It was a fun night for Hannah and she got to hang out with some of her best friends.


She looked absolutely beautiful. My little girl is all grown up. I am so proud of Hannah, she has high morals and standards. She loves Jesus and makes wise decisions. She is a parent's dream daughter.


A song comes to mind as I watch her grow up that was sung at a wedding I officiated. It was dedicated to the bride by her dad as he had the first dance with his daughter. The song was called " I loved her first." Don't forget Hannah, Your daddy loved you first!


I loved you first Hannah!

3 comments:

Paul Kern said...

O how I understand. I also have a daughter that is a freashman at Northwood. O how fast the kids grow up.

Dana said...

What a beautiful young woman, inside and out. Hannah, you are so very blessed to have your earthly father love you so much!

Kimberly Leasure said...

What comes to my mind is a song called "How Beautiful". I cannot believe how lovely God has made Hannah, and how lovely her spirit is....our kids, our joy. Our loves, our future, our past, ourselves. Thank you for posting this and the song that made me tear up, I feel the same way about my "little girls" and sons....it never ever ends Jimmy. NEVER.