Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Jesus Take the Wheel


My daughter Hannah is taking Driver's Education these days. Any chance she gets, she takes over the wheel, and I sing from the passenger side, Carrie Underwood's song, "Jesus Take The Wheel."
I never really paid much attention to the passenger side until Hannah started driving. But one of the first things I did check out, was to see, if there was a passenger airbag located on that side.
Seriously though, Hannah is a good driver, and I took pictures of the speedometer as she drove...
She does have her daddy's DNA in her, as you can see...
Oh by the way, this was the posted speed limit... Hannah just said "DAD don't take a picture of that while I'm driving."
My little girl is growing up. I find myself relishing moments like these. Because it won't be long till she is driving on her own, and doesn't need me singing , Jesus Take The Wheel, from the passenger side. I will be praying that at home, as she pulls away to see her friends.

1 comment:

Beth said...

michael will be driving soon too!! its hard to believe im not sure if i like it!!!