Sunday, July 12, 2009

Bursting at the Seams

I have the privilege of speaking this week at Momentum Youth Conference. About 2000 teens will be gathered at Robert Morris University in Pittsburgh.

I will be speaking on the end times. So many teens have yet to grasp the reality of what's to come in future events. I personally believe that Jesus could come at any moment. Pray for me as I speak in the main session on Thursday Night. I will remind these teens that they do not want to be left behind. Pray that the Holy Spirit uses me to stir a passion in the teens to be ready for the rapture.

Last year God rocked Momentum all week long through powerful worship, outreach and messages, prior to me speaking. When it was my chance to speak God had prepared the hearts of the teens to move. I challenged them to make a difference in their world right now, this night. And did they ever do that. They ran to the front during the altar response time and gave over $75,000.00 to build two orphanages in Asia. It was a moment I will never forget. The photo above was from that night. Pray that God moves in the same way this week.

It has been 5 weeks since I have preached, I'm in the midst of a sabbatical. My heart is so full right now that I am bursting at the seams. My daughter Hannah says its okay because teens can handle it. So pray that many teens repent and are saved this week!

2 comments:

Andy Jewett said...

floor them.

MarlaMae said...

God trusts you with His word, Jim! Hannah's right, they can handle the truth--and I can't think of anyone more qualified to get it out there! Go, go, go.....