Friday, July 17, 2009

God Took Over



WOW what a night! Kids were lined up at the door, to get a seat way before the worship began. They stood at the doors waiting to get seats and then bolted into the auditorium once it was opened. You just knew God was up to something big.

While I sat in the green room going over the details and praying with the Band and Jeff Bogue, God was stirring in the auditorium. Josh and Hannah joined me in the green room with all the people who would be on the stage that night. That was special for me to experience this together with them.

Anne fired off some pictures of our teens waiting for the service to begin.

Our group sat right up front. Man I love my church, especially our teens.

Rich introduced me as the evening's speaker and it sure was good to see him, I haven't seen him in four weeks. He is doing a super job with our teens along with all the adult youth leaders this week.
God had been working all week long prior to me speaking in the hearts of teens. I gave a message labeled "Don't Be Left Behind." At the end I gave a chance for teens to be saved and God took over. 100's of teens flooded the front and met Jesus and surrendered their lives. I challenged those that knew Christ to go to youth group members and make sure they would not be left behind. 100's of teens all over the room got up and went after their friends and asked them if they knew Jesus. I just knelt and watched God take over. Needless to say it was amazing.

I stood in line afterwards with teens lined up telling me their stories. Teens got saved, teens called their parents at home asking them to make sure they knew Jesus. The stories and testimonies humbled me. Thanks Jesus, I never tire of watching you transform lives! if you want to get a report with pictures go to www.buildmomentum.org and look at Thursday's report.

2 comments:

Travis Miner said...

The Lord keeps using you to do amazing, unexplainable things! Glory to God forever!

Linda said...

Isaiah was right on when he told me that you would be like a "firehose" that night at Momentum! God definitely spoke through you to the youth there. Great job!