Tuesday, August 25, 2009

More Crazy Stuff

We took time in our small group Sunday night, after Sunday's message, to tell the crazy stories of God's work, in our lives. It was just good to do that! I walked away refreshed and juiced up.

So many cobwebs broke loose for me and my wife since we began to tell the stories. Go and retrieve them and ask God to do it again.

After the service on Sunday, a guy walked up to me and said "Jim I know I would not be here today if God didn't re-route your plans." Go and beg God to renew his power in your life today!

I asked people to stand on Sunday who were part of the group who attended on Clinton Street. All over the auditoriums people stood who were there. It was so good to see the original group and all the new people he has added since then.



We serve a mighty God! I can't wait to hear the new stories!

No comments: