Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Been Thinking...

I snapped this shot of my son Josh, as we were cruising on the pontoon boat. So what does a 17- year old senior process in his mind as the boat cruises on?

This is a pivotal time for my son and many seniors across America. They are faced with decisions that only adults should have to make. Their final days in school are coming to a close and the future is wide open with possibilites.

This is what I want to tell you Josh.

Son, no matter what college you finally decide upon, no matter what degree you want to pursue, no matter what girl you decide to marry, no matter where you decide to live, no matter what you decide to do with your life from here on out; I am proud of you!

You have made the world a better place, we couldn't be prouder of you! Your love for Jesus and others and the way you have lived your life has blessed your dad's heart! I want you to know that I will always be there for you no matter what! I love you son and couldn't be prouder, you have exceeded my expectations!

No comments: