Monday, September 21, 2009

Cancel the Debt

My inbox is overloaded with stories of freedom. I spoke on forgiveness and encouraged my people to cancel some debts and get free. I shared that we have built prisons all over the place.
My experience has shown me that outburst of anger, bitterness, slander and every form of malice, come from refusing to forgive someone, along the way. I see it everywhere I go, in the workplace, ball games, marriages, schools. We carry a backpack full of dangerous emotion.

We feel like people owe us big-time, for the way they have wronged us. We feel like something was stolen from us, and we need to get it back. But, even if they did come back and say they were sorry they could never fully pay us back anyway. So, we must cancel some debts, if we want to get free and get out of our self-made prisons.

At the end of the service people had a chance to cancel some debts and offer forgiveness. Many came to forgive themselves and to forgive others. Oh I wish I could post every story I have heard since yesterday.
All I know is that God moved and people were set free, and Satan's hold was broken. Please God, I pray that many more debts are cancelled. I know they are still out there, because I watch people explode out of nowhere all the time, over stuff that has no eternal value.

No comments: