Friday, November 20, 2009

It's Beginning to look a lot...

I love our Christmas Eve Worship Services! I love the buzz in the kid's hearts as they anticipate the next morning's gifts. I love the sweet spirit that permeates the room as families gather to sing and celebrate Jesus!

Here at Grace we make an effort to make it memorable. I will never forget when we celebrated his birth, with a birthday cake and confetti. We just frankly went all out and tried to make it the best birthday ever. People sang, hugged, and worshipped freely.

I left the service with confetti draped all over me. Yet, I loved it because Jesus' birth changed my life forever, and I was reminded of that as confetti fell everywhere. It is beginning to look a lot like Christmas and this author is really excited!

Isaiah 9:6For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

No comments: