Friday, November 6, 2009

just jump

My philosophy of life has always been, just jump. Go and do it! Get on the other side of yes!

There are only some things that can be learned on the other side. I love spending my life on the other side, you get to do things that you would have never done otherwise.

I have jumped ropes many times in America but I have never jumped on the other side of the world with Beautiful Cambodian kids. One thing for sure, the same rules apply. I wanted to jump the most times. Well this left me weary yet full of joy.

Look at the smiles! I now have this moment imprinted in my memory bank for eternity~ Where are you spending your fleeting moments of life? When is the last time you jumped? WHat area in your life are you trusting God, and not yourself? Life is too short to finish in the no-jump-zone

Jumping changes your life forever! JUST JUMP!

No comments: