Thursday, November 12, 2009

Senior Pictures

My Older son Josh just recently had senior pictures taken. My goodness it is hard to believe that he will graduate this year. We have a friend that is a photographer and snapped off his senior photos. Thanks to Melanie Farver and her superior work in taking Josh's pictures.

Josh plays Basketball and Baseball, and is ready for the hardwood this year too. He plays point-guard. We are excited about the coming season and the new Basketball booster club that has been started.

He is in the process of choosing a college he wants to attend. He has made 3 campus visits to colleges. Wherever he ends up I'm certain he will shine.

GO Nike, but if you could see his shoes they are definitely adidas!

Thanks again Melanie for your quality work in these photos. Go get em son, I am so very proud of you! You have made the world a better place because of your presence! Oh yeah if you are interested in getting pictures taken contact Melanie Farver at http://www.facebook.com/people/Melanie-Farver/1193771883#/pages/Goshen-IN/Photo-Creations-by-Melanie/176252075961 .


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree it is hard to believe he is in his last year of high school

Jamie said...

Oh my! What a handsome young man! He is such a mixture of his Mom & Dad. Hugs to my nephew. Love, Aunt Jamie

Beth said...

I love this senior pics!!!! He looks so much like you Jim.. when I showed mom... she said oh look at Jimmy!! LOL!!!