Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Ignite

So how do you kick off your day? What components make that happen? This morning I gathered with my staff in my office and we just had a time of personal worship with each other. So much of our worship is spent leading others and that is awesome. Yet, there is nothing like doing it in smaller circles.

So, six men sat in my office, and were led by Jeremy and Jeremiah, in a time of personal worship. It was refreshing and it ignited our day together. Besides when you are blessed with guys like these, why not spend precious time centering your worship on Jesus together.

It was sweet, rich and refreshing. I love my staff and this was an awesome way to do life together! Thanks guys!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That is really cool. I bet that was fun.

Unknown said...

It was awesome!