Friday, December 11, 2009

Vision

This is a quote that I have posted on my whiteboard in my office. It sure does ring true with me.

So how do you get the vision to unfold in your life, ministry, marriage, or business? I believe it comes from time spent with God in prayer. And out of that comes an action plan. Goals are then established and used as a tool to play out the vision.

Otherwise it is a bunch of movement, with no target to hit! Jesus was clear in his vision and it was evident in the way he played it out. Plus Jesus constantly grew in four areas; Luke 2:52. He grew in wisdom, and stature, and in favor with God and man! These are four areas that I set personal goals in.

Wisdom (intellectually, read books, Bible,) Stature (exercise, eat correctly) People ( Set goals to lead people to Jesus, mentoring, discipleship with others) God ( Fasting, memorization, prayer, quiet times with God)

Jesus mission was right on!: Luke 19:10 The son of man has come to seek and save the lost! This is why he came!

No comments: