Tuesday, January 5, 2010

one man can impact the world



I came across this video and it impacted me deeply. This guy named Matt has traveled the globe and danced with thousands of people. What might happen if we took this same passion and traveled the globe and impacted people with Jesus.

All kinds of questions surfaced for me... How did he get them to join him in the dance? What drove him to do this? What impact did he leave on the people he danced with? What made him so attractive to listen to him? How could we use this talent to reach the lost? What is his goal in all this? Why did he have to use such a pointless title to the video? Did he waste his life dancing and never find Jesus?

Needless to say, I was inspired to be the kind of person who could impact as many people as he has, but with the truth of the Gospel! Oh please God make us so attractive with the Gospel that people will want what we have. Lord, I don't want to waste my life traveling the globe and dancing with millions with no eternal purpose, or die not telling others about Jesus!

2 Corinthians 2:14-15 But thanks be to God, who always leads us in triumphal procession in Christ and through us spreads everywhere the fragrance of the knowledge of him. For we are to God the aroma of Christ among those who are being saved and those who are perishing.

1 comment:

Dana said...

I agree.....but we did BOTH with our precious kids in Cambodia on my birthday! What an opportunity he had.....he could have done both...he could have dance AND shared the love of our awesome father with so many!