Saturday, March 6, 2010

2 down 1 to Go

We did it last night by knocking off a very tough and talented Westview team. It was one for the ages of Hoosier-Hysteria. It was a total team effort by the Falcons. I love the chemistry on this team. They show it here in the closing seconds of the game as the players linked arms.

It was so much fun as the fans stormed the court and celebrated this second victory in the sectional. I was so proud of my son and the team and coaches. Fans hung around and cheered for a long time afterwards.

Our student section just flat-out rocked last night. It was a total white-out for them. We have some of the best fans around.
Before I go on I want to thank our great God for allowing our boys the ability to play the game, and give him credit! So we meet tonight in the sectional championship game. Pour it on Falcons, Pour it on. No let up!

No comments: