Friday, March 19, 2010

Artificial

We have fun as a staff at Grace. Something always seems to be brewing in our offices. I firmly believe that fun must be part of the whole package of ministry in order for us to thrive.

Jon and I had a good discussion one year about Artificial Christmas Trees vs Real Christmas Trees. He was an artificial kind of man and I was a real tree kind of man. So we decided to take it a step farther and create an Artificial Jon too.

So during announcements Miah and I brought out our version of artificial Jon. It was a hoot and made for a good laugh. While I must admit I love the real Jon better, it sure was fun to have a moment where we could speak for him and not have any feedback from him.

So which version are you presenting today as you walk in Jesus. The world is screaming for authenticity, vulnerability and truth so be that person today!

No comments: