Thursday, April 29, 2010

11 Mile Prayer Run Retreat

I felt compelled this morning real early to go on a prayer retreat run. I enjoy running and praying so I combined the two today. I come alive in the outdoors and feel very close to God.

So as I began my run I asked God to speak clearly to me and for the Holy Spirit to bring to mind what and who I should pray for. It was such a sweet time to listen and pray.

The run was 11 miles and benefited my physical-heart yet the prayer time and time with Jesus benefited me in a substantial spiritual-heart way.

Here is one of the overriding principles that God kept reminding of. Whatever you have done for the least of these you have done for me. He flooded my life and ministry with ways to care for the least and underprivileged. So there will be some immediate changes in my life and ministry.


As I cooled down and stretched I was overwhelmed with the goodness of God and his favor on me and my family.

No comments: