Monday, April 19, 2010

great way to spend a Sunday afternoon

After kicking off our new Bucket List Series at Grace, we geared up for a birthday-bash for Isaiah. Isaiah and five of his friends were shooting hoops in the driveway when I got home.

We celebrated his 11th birthday in Isaiah style, friends, sports, games, and high energy. He definitely didn't have any problem with these candles.
Pizza was the choice for them and us and they posed for a shot.

We spent the afternoon playing golf at Parmore. It was fun watching them enjoy each other.
I love you Isaiah and I really believe God has a special hand on your life I can't wait to see how you change the world with Jesus. I am so grateful that you are my son. Thanks for making the world a better place because of your presence. I love your tender heart heart, your bold testimony, your willingness to tell others about Jesus, the way you pray and your spunk!
Happy Birthday Buddy!

No comments: