Tuesday, April 20, 2010

This Stokes my Fire

I was just running through photos from Sunday's Service and I got really fired up and here is why!

God's Word being publicly read by everyone. I also love that the men are leading the way too. One of the first things I always check to see when visiting another church is this, are people carrying Bibles as they walk into the auditorium?

Many things are fired our way at Grace, concerning how we do church. Often by people who have never walked in and experienced Grace. But, truth be known we dig into the Word of God and we know this is where we find instruction for Life! I love the sound as people read and follow along in their Bibles on Sundays.

So if you ever visit us bring your Bible and be be prepared to Dig in!

Hebrews 4:12 The Word of God is living and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow, it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart.

No comments: