Friday, September 24, 2010

Special moments

I snapped this photo off of Isaiah last week, as he stood at the railing, watching Josh play college baseball. The pure solitude of him standing alone really moved me. There he stood in support of his brother, cheering him on.

I wondered what was going through his mind as he took it all in? I wondered what Josh thought as he saw his little brother standing there?

As I sat there, I reflected back to when Josh was this age and how he has grown into such a quality young man. I felt this wave of emotion that choked me up. I realized that Isaiah has been given such a good model to watch in his brother. And I saw the same qualities of character in Isaiah that Josh has.

All that to say this, sometimes out of nowhere God gives you these special moments to encourage your heart when you need them the most.

No comments: