Monday, November 8, 2010

Its okay to celebrate

I am always cautious to write about things from Grace Community, with fear that it will come across in a wrong, prideful way. I have searched my heart which I know can deceive me, yet sometimes you just got to celebrate what God is doing in people's lives, and the life of your ministry.

I won't elaborate too much, but I love what God is doing and I feel like the people in the picture above. Yes that is me right in the center with arms stretched high, celebrating a moment last year in Josh's regional game.

Plain and simple, we are on mission, lives are being transformed and I'm grateful to be part of a church that longs to have the heart-beat of Jesus. So if you wonder what I really want to write, take a look at the photo above and it describes how I'm feeling on the inside!

No comments: