Thursday, November 4, 2010

my little girl is 17


Every step along the way Hannah you have blessed us with your life. Your ability to walk into a room and add joy, love, and compassion are unmatched. You have blossomed into a beautiful young woman that is making a profound difference in the world for Jesus.

I love you Hannah and am so very proud of the way you live your life. Continue to set the bar high and don't settle in any area. May this day be your best ever! Happy birthday honey!

Celebrating your 16th birthday in Thailand. I will never forget that!
Watching you love on your adopted kids in Asia moves me deeply!

Hannah is always ready to have a party. Just ask her friends.

I love this picture from grade school...

Where has all the time gone?

Your smile and eyes have always been contagious. Plus I love your hair here! Happy birthday again!

No comments: