Friday, December 17, 2010

Always looking for a new adventure

Tomorrow morning me and my friend Kirt Hunsberger, will be heading to Huntington Indiana for a trail-race. The Huff Run which is located on the banks of the Wabash River.

Race time temperatures is 11 degrees with a wind chill factor of -3 . We have trained and spent some time on the snowy-trails at night. Our run will be 11 miles of pure adventure. Reports have it that you will be bloody, bruised, muddy, and frozen after scaling the trails.

I can hardly wait to say we did it!




This is one of the many ways that God lets me feed the Wild Heart that rages within me. There is something unique that happens to you when you accomplish goals like this one. I will never forget how I felt when I finished my marathon last year. Bring on the HUFF!

No comments: