Wednesday, January 5, 2011

I wish I had time

I often wake up at night prompted by God to just sit and listen to him, pray for someone or even write something down. There seems to be a real wrestling in my heart these days to not miss the whispers of God.

You know those Holy Spirit prompted thoughts that come from him to instruct you, guide you, and stop you to follow through with some action. I long to live my life in a fashion that has God-spikes all over it.

This picture above reminds me of one of those moments I had in my life.God orchestrated and brought me together with a dear friend after I spoke at a funeral. God impressed on my heart to say something to him, and then to follow through with another call. We had such a great encounter and I was blessed to spend time with him. The end result was a chance for me to get to experience this precious moment above with his son.

I wish I had time to tell you all the details behind the baptism there is so much more to this picture. Longing to act right away when God speaks!

No comments: