Thursday, January 6, 2011

look what can happen when...

Three years ago I stood before my people on a Sunday morning and asked them if they were willing to sacrifice. I asked if they were willing to impact the world. I asked them if they were willing to dig deep in their pockets and rescue some kids who were orphaned.

I will never forget that morning as my church came and wrote checks, dropped cash, made lifetime commitments to rescue orphans. On that one Sunday morning, enough money was given to build two orphanages in Cambodia and Thailand, plus enough to pack 100,000 meals for "Feed my starving children."

Here is what it looks like 3 years later! I am overwhelmed with joy as I see the faces of our precious children. Plus I want to say thanks to each of you who sacrificed so that others could find hope in Jesus Christ! I love our new family!

No comments: