Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Thank you

I was completely wiped out Sunday Evening. My body was wasted emotionally, physically and spiritually, I had nothing left to give. Yet it felt so good to give it all with so many others.

I am so grateful for all the volunteers who gave everything they had to pull off this weekend too. We had hundreds of people that poured their lives into Communion, The Worship Service, and the Easter Egg Hunt.

As a the lead pastor of Grace Community Church I am so very blessed to have a church that just steps up and serves. Your efforts this past week helped so many others to find Jesus. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Take time right now and rejoice that this week will be so very different for many people because they flipped the switch from darkness into light!

No comments: