Wednesday, May 11, 2011

persistence

This is the view from my office window. Well, this and a million others.

These guys have a great game plan. Cut me off then grow back, mow me down then grow back, pull me out and then grow back. And before you mow again, I am going to let little children make a wish on my beautiful white flowery seeds and blow them everywhere to grow for next year.

They are persistent in their goal to be seen! Seriously, you can't stop the monsters. They have won the hearts of every little kid and find their way to vases for moms to receive.

I think we have a lot to learn from these weeds. Just get back up and do it again even if you have been de-headed, de-bloomed, de-rooted, de-sprayed, de-vased and de-blown! Persistence wins just ask the persistent widow in the New Testament who kept coming back until she got what she wanted!

Hats off to the dandelion!

No comments: