Wednesday, June 29, 2011

When I see this I

Sundays are a full day for pastors and  the day allows us to hopefully encourage, challenge, and love on our people. Its not uncommon for pastors to be some of the last people out of the auditorium. In my case this is after our third service which means it is around 1:00 PM.

While we were exiting on Sunday one of our photographers snapped this photo off. I love how it carries so many questions and answers at the same time. Who is that man beside me? Why does Isaiah have a hard hat and shovel in his hand? Why is Josh laughing? Where is Anne?

I love this picture because it shows the generations of Browns. I wish Anne was in the picture but she was loving on someone at the moment in the foyer. But when I see this picture I am overwhelmed with so much thankfulness because I know that God has been so good to us.

Needless to say I am blessed to have a family that loves Jesus and each other! And it was so good to have my Dad worship with us. Plus who would dare attack a family where the younger son has a hard hat on and a shovel in his hand?

No comments: